- Holder of the treatment
This information is provided, pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), to those who connect to the website:
and to the pages or third level domains connected to it. The information is provided only for the aforementioned sites and not for other external sites.
By browsing the aforementioned sites, personal data of users who consult them and interact with their web services can be processed.
PDP srl of Alessandro Guarino with headquarters in Via Po, 96 - 00198, Rome, Italy
- Nature of the data processed and purpose of the processing
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this domain acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided by the user
The personal data that the user spontaneously provides, using the contact forms on the web pages, are also processed. These data will be processed for the purpose of providing an answer as per the user's request.
- Purpose of the processing
The treatment we intend to carry out, with its specific consent where necessary, has the following purposes:
- to. allow browsing and consultation of websites;
- b. respond to requests for assistance or information, which we will receive via e-mail, telephone or chat or through the appropriate form;
- c. fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- d. carry out direct marketing via e-mail for services similar to those signed by you, unless you have opposed this treatment initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications;
- is. make personalized commercial proposals based on the products or services you have purchased, or which you are interested in browsing our Site, or on the basis of the group of customers to which you belong (profiling). This processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller to personalize their commercial proposals. You can always oppose this treatment by sending an e-mail "Privacy reports" to the appropriate contact details indicated;
- f. for the exclusive purposes of security and prevention of fraudulent conduct, the Data Controller puts in place an automatic control system that involves the detection and analysis of user behavior on the site associated with the processing of Personal Data including the IP address.
- Data recipients
The persons in charge who are authorized to process the data under the direct authority of the companies and the external managers and sub-managers who provide the company with specific services and with whom they have entered into specific contracts, pursuant to 'art. 28 GDPR. The complete list of data processors and sub-processors is available by requesting it directly from Guarino Store.
All the above subjects undertake to use the information received only for the processing purposes indicated above, to keep it confidential, intact and not available to unauthorized third parties. Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed pursuant to a provision of law or regulation or to execute an order from an administrative or judicial authority.
- Processing methods and storage times
The personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The website is checked regularly to check for any security breaches, and to ensure that all information collected is inaccessible to unauthorized parties.
The data provided by the user will be deleted when they are no longer necessary to manage your requests, unless consent is given for commercial communication purposes, since in this case the data will be kept for 24 months.
- Access rights
Articles 15 to 22, GDPR give the user, as an interested party, the exercise of specific rights.
The art. 15 recognizes the right of interested parties to access their personal data and to obtain a copy thereof. The right to obtain a copy of the data must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
With the request for access, the user has the right to obtain confirmation or not whether or not his personal data is being processed and to know the purposes and categories of data processed, the third parties to whom the data are communicated and whether the data are transferred to a non-European country with adequate guarantees. The user also has the right to know the retention time of their personal data, with respect to the aforementioned purposes.
- Other Rights
With respect to their personal data, the user has the right to request the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete ones, the cancellation (right to be forgotten) under the conditions indicated by art. 17, GDPR, the limitation of processing and data portability.
The user also has the right to object, at any time, to the processing of data concerning him for commercial communication purposes.
To exercise the rights, the user can contact the owners at the following address:
Before providing an answer, the owner may need to identify the user, by requesting to provide a copy of his identity document.
In the event that the user believes that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data based in Rome, pursuant to art. 77, GDPR, as well as appealing to the judicial authority.